Big Bubbles, Little Bubbles

The weather has been so beautiful here lately. We’ve been spending more time outdoors – riding bikes, eating out on the patio, going for swims, and blowing bubbles. Of course.

Big bubbles.

child blowing bubbles,

child blowing bubbles,

Little bubbles.

child blowing bubbles,

child blowing bubbles,

Lana loves ‘em all.

child blowing bubbles,

34 Comments

1. by Berta Kamaunu on June 11, 2013  12:23 pm Reply

very nice pictures and Lana looks like she is having a lot of fun.

2. Pingback : Today at the Feeders | Eden Hills's Blog

3. by Mitzi on June 11, 2013  1:34 pm Reply

she was certainly having an awesome time and so many bubbles! What child wouldn't be happy with that?!

4. by Nina on June 11, 2013  2:20 pm Reply

She's really enjoying the bubbles - and there's so MANY of them!!! :-)

5. by Dagmar ~ Dagmar's Home on June 11, 2013  2:40 pm Reply

Lana is so adorable, and I love those pigtails. Great pictures. How is your husband doing?

6. Pingback : Purple Haze {Wordless Wednesday}

7. by Annie @ Mama Dweeb on June 11, 2013  6:50 pm Reply

Gorgeous!! Love the excitement and wonder bubbles bring out in everyone - little girls and bigger ones :)

Happy Wednesday Kristi!

8. by Susi on June 11, 2013  6:53 pm Reply

She is just so adorable I love her little braids and the way her cheeks puff up when she blows bubbles.

9. by Stacy Uncorked on June 11, 2013  7:27 pm Reply

Ohhhhhh! BUBBLES! They're so much fun! Love all the shots! :)

10. by Joyce on June 11, 2013  7:47 pm Reply

The bubble gun rocks! I would have loved that as a kid.

11. by The Mommy on June 11, 2013  9:09 pm Reply

Bubble guns are the best! I love your bubble bokeh and your daughter is really beautiful!

12. by Elizabeth on June 11, 2013  11:56 pm Reply

Wow! These bubble photos are amazing! Very artistic and beautiful. They almost make me feel that the bubbles are going to fly off my computer screen. You're very talented. Thanks for sharing!

13. by Tracie on June 12, 2013  4:25 am Reply

Bubbles are so much fun!

Great shots.

14. by LaShawn on June 12, 2013  4:49 am Reply

Ahh! My favorite part of summer! I'm going to get Pookah a bubble gun this weekend! I think I might be just as excited as he is!!!

15. by Maya on June 12, 2013  6:05 am Reply

I especially love the "Lana loves them all" picture...the bubbles look like twinkling lights! We haven't broken out the bubbles here yet but we should. The boys have been doing a lot of chalk drawings and playing in the plastic pool on our deck.

16. by Lisa@Advent's Adventures on June 12, 2013  6:25 am Reply

Whoops! Wrong Webpage was posted! I'm trying again. by the way: I love these!!!!!!!

17. by Gina on June 12, 2013  6:39 am Reply

So adorable Kristi- hope you all are enjoying this fabulous summer weather we are having.

18. by Jennifer on June 12, 2013  7:51 am Reply

Beautiful shots, they're adorable!

Happy WW,

¤´¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•`¤... Jennifer
    Jenn's Random Scraps

19. by Rosey on June 12, 2013  8:26 am Reply

I love bubble toys! The pic is great. :)

20. Pingback : Tarzan Takes Jane On A Picnic… | Pride in Photos

21. by Kristy, Life-n-Reflection on June 12, 2013  9:00 am Reply

Bubbles are so fun to photograph! I just took some with my niece. Your little girl is more and more like your twin!

22. Pingback : Senior Prom | House of Emery

23. by Tish on June 13, 2013  9:55 am Reply

summer is great, isn't it?!! love these photos! makes me want to get some bubbles out!! Lana is adorable!!

24. by Mai Bateson on June 16, 2013  5:29 am Reply

very nice pictures of you cute and adorable daughter!!! Love the bubble fun!!! :)

25. by domain on October 7, 2014  9:53 am Reply

Hi there would you mind letting me know which web host you're using?
    I've loaded your blog in 3 completely different web browsers and I must say this
    blog loads a lot faster then most. Can you recommend a good internet hosting provider at a
    fair price? Many thanks, I appreciate it!